Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys want?

Go down 
+8
[GM]Zeus
Sony
[GM]Ares
[GM]TheHitman
dawnofwar
Yennel
Kilop
Awesome
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

What do you guys want? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Please, give us some ideas, about the server.

What do you guys dream about help us out soo we can make a good server!

Be a part of the server.

Regards Awesome
Back to top Go down
Kilop
Junior
Junior
Kilop

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 am

I want Aloken! Teeheehee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:00 am

it depends, will there be a rebirth system?
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:29 pm

party pvp work. muhaha i know its imposible xD
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Aloken is in process but first I have to do other things

You will have 3 free reborns

Party pvp working isn't impossible it is just a script in the dekaronserver.exe but i have to find out that

I have a plan to make party pvp and aloken working, I know that the problem is in the dekaronserver.exe and I will take dekaron.exe from official server,
there I look for the two things and move them to the server.exe With editing them a little bit it should work
Back to top Go down
https://revengegaming.forumieren.com
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:22 pm

[GM]TheHitman wrote:
Aloken is in process but first I have to do other things

You will have 3 free reborns

Party pvp working isn't impossible it is just a script in the dekaronserver.exe but i have to find out that

I have a plan to make party pvp and aloken working, I know that the problem is in the dekaronserver.exe and I will take dekaron.exe from official server,
there I look for the two things and move them to the server.exe With editing them a little bit it should work

heh we will see there will be aloken and party pvp or no ^^. Other thing add wings with like +200% more shield if u dont know how write to my private i can give u my server some files here is wings with +200% more shield. 3 rbs ? oO and how much stats per lvl?
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm

10 stats per level
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

damm 10 stats and 3 rb = 250x40 ^^ so much better 7 stats per lvl and 2 rbs
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:26 pm

10 stats per lvl and 3 rbs is perfect man, then you got alot of stat points to put and how more you got, the more you will pwn
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 pm

yennel wrote:
10 stats per lvl and 3 rbs is perfect man, then you got alot of stat points to put and how more you got, the more you will pwn

and have u every seend good server with much stats? because i dont seen
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 pm

yes, i saw alot
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Threre will be a good server with 10 stats Very Happy

I will make new more powerfull monsters too so you still have to fight
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:35 am

hey [MOD]Awesome Wink

your idea is realy good...Smile
i think i got a good idea ... if we can take the ideas of players too!Smile
i think if we are increasing the shields off all player so the pvps and pking will be more cooler cuz if the fights are longer and good it would be a new area for our server...i think 50-60 k shield more then normaly or 150k shield more would be cool for long and exciting fights...so we would not be like other servers and we would get a special!! cuz i think if someone is coming and killing you with 2-3 skills if your low so the game isnt makeing fun...! so a pvp wouldnt take 15-30 secs it would be something like 1min and 20 sec... so i could do a promo vid !!1.so the guys would think that our server is getting very nice and strong member 2. they would see long pvp fights cuz its realy cool. 3. we had something special for our server!!
so we could do a nice Siege or some tournements! i would make a another vid for it. so that would be a good adversiting and we had many events with a lot of fun!!

how you guys are thinking about it?

Last edited by [GM]OmegaPerfekt on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_ZhLH0oRk
Sony
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 am

Hmm.. yeha i agree with you, we should have much more shield than a normal p-server Very Happy
Would be much more fun ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:00 am

[MOD]Sony wrote:
Hmm.. yeha i agree with you, we should have much more shield than a normal p-server Very Happy
Would be much more fun ^^

yeaa like normaly wings or something normaly, like wings you ever need wings if they give 200%-400% more it would be pretty cool Very Happy
and thank you for your agree Razz so i think my ideas are not bad Smile

and what will be the max lvl? if we would make lvl 250 then i got a great idea... if we can do rb lvls @ 200,210,230,240,250
and if you do your rb with your max lvl now like "250 lvl" so you would get the maximal bonus stats...and if you would do your rb @ lvl 200 you would get only 400 stats ..and if you rb if your max you would get 2000 stats
for every reborn so our game members would lvling like the hell hahaha Very Happy CUZ everyone want to be one of the strongest
on the game!!!

so you got your normaly stats + 2000 for every reborn so our member would think like : omg he is max 3 rb and got over 10k stats.. i want that too so im lvling now too. that would be a system go get new member and to have much of fun...if we would test it and would say: this wasnt a good idea so we can take our old data with a new patch and all would be happy too!
but im 100% sure the idea wouldn´t fail!! so all players would get the target to get max rb und to be strongest..and to win with his guild siege or other tournements or events..so the server wouldnt get boring...and after a few month we can do our max rb little bit more higher like 4-5 Smile i would say thats a good system so the game is makeing fun and you can have a lot of new challenges!!Smile
that would be a Indestructible and Perfect Server!
Back to top Go down
Sony
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 am

Ouch im not that sure about 10k stats when you get maxed, it may be bugged when you put like 3k on heal and 3k on spr and 3 k on str and 1 k at dex.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 am

[MOD]Sony wrote:
Ouch im not that sure about 10k stats when you get maxed, it may be bugged when you put like 3k on heal and 3k on spr and 3 k on str and 1 k at dex.

its not very important if we have 10k stats, but i think we should take high stats like 1000 stats each reborn...i know it could be give a bug but i think we can try this, but if this is buggy so we could take other stats like i was saying with 1000 stats each rb + you own stats that you was earning. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 am

very good idea lolz, i always thought that pvp was boring cause you kill ppl with a few skills but with some more shield it will be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 am

yennel wrote:
very good idea lolz, i always thought that pvp was boring cause you kill ppl with a few skills but with some more shield it will be great Very Happy
i agree with you Smile
so our server would more rock...
as an exampel in dekaron Eg i got 6 max chars
my summoner is full 9+ divine..its like inpossible
but i got it!! 2skills : Dark Avatar,Devil Swing and the enemy is down!
so high shield rates would be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sony
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeha it would be twice that fun Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Thx to all for the good ideas

You will get more shield with the new action 7 wings like 400 ore 300%

Reorn is good and I am working on that
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:12 pm

ok, thx and GL with the rest!

Last edited by yennel on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
hey [MOD]Awesome Wink

your idea is realy good...Smile
i think i got a good idea ... if we can take the ideas of players too!Smile
i think if we are increasing the shields off all player so the pvps and pking will be more cooler cuz if the fights are longer and good it would be a new area for our server...i think 50-60 k shield more then normaly or 150k shield more would be cool for long and exciting fights...so we would not be like other servers and we would get a special!! cuz i think if someone is coming and killing you with 2-3 skills if your low so the game isnt makeing fun...! so a pvp wouldnt take 15-30 secs it would be something like 1min and 20 sec... so i could do a promo vid !!1.so the guys would think that our server is getting very nice and strong member 2. they would see long pvp fights cuz its realy cool. 3. we had something special for our server!!
so we could do a nice Siege or some tournements! i would make a another vid for it. so that would be a good adversiting and we had many events with a lot of fun!!

how you guys are thinking about it?

heh u stolen my idea stealer ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

[GM]TheHitman wrote:
Thx to all for the good ideas

You will get more shield with the new action 7 wings like 400 ore 300%

Reorn is good and I am working on that

yea that sounds nice Wink
i think we will get soon the top 10 if the server is running;)!
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Nicht hetzen Very Happy

I try to make the serverfiles ready this week end then we can test and choose a 24/7 server next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next