Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soo guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

Soo guys Empty
PostSubject: Soo guys   Soo guys I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 am

I am wondereing, that u are here for this long time, so i tell my story, first i went into holidays in april but i still have baught the 24/7 server, then when i came back
from holidays i recived an e mail from the firm where i have baught the server, where they said that they only make contracts with firms and noct to private people.
So i asked my father if he can make it, but his firm has a contract with IBM so they can't buy other server and IBM servers are verry expensive,then I first i still have worked on the files, but then I got a virus on my pc and all is deleted so i have to reinstall windows 7 and All data was deleted, this was in the middle of april. I became a girlfriend then and i just forgett this thing here.
Now i would not start a complete new development without a save and (nearly)free server
Because i don't want to say we make a server like in february and start developming and then after weeks of work all has no sence, because i can't host the server.

I hope you understand and this at this time I don't know how to continiu

And if you want the Forum and the Name''RevengeRaming''ore you have a server, then pm me ore write an email , because I want that this project has a future,with me ore not with me , doesn't matter

Sorry for that English I was a little bit drunken when i write this
Back to top Go down
https://revengegaming.forumieren.com
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

Soo guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo guys   Soo guys I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

[GM]TheHitman wrote:
I am wondereing, that u are here for this long time, so i tell my story, first i went into holidays in april but i still have baught the 24/7 server, then when i came back
from holidays i recived an e mail from the firm where i have baught the server, where they said that they only make contracts with firms and noct to private people.
So i asked my father if he can make it, but his firm has a contract with IBM so they can't buy other server and IBM servers are verry expensive,then I first i still have worked on the files, but then I got a virus on my pc and all is deleted so i have to reinstall windows 7 and All data was deleted, this was in the middle of april. I became a girlfriend then and i just forgett this thing here.
Now i would not start a complete new development without a save and (nearly)free server
Because i don't want to say we make a server like in february and start developming and then after weeks of work all has no sence, because i can't host the server.

I hope you understand and this at this time I don't know how to continiu

And if you want the Forum and the Name''RevengeRaming''ore you have a server, then pm me ore write an email , because I want that this project has a future,with me ore not with me , doesn't matter

Sorry for that English I was a little bit drunken when i write this

hey, lies mal bitte deine nachichten. danke dir Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_ZhLH0oRk
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

Soo guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo guys   Soo guys I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:21 pm

JO sry für die späte antwort schau in deinen nachichten nach