Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^

Go down 
+3
Tactic
Yennel
[GM]Zeus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 165

Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ Empty
PostSubject: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:39 pm

oK hELoo :DDD

Any1 Knows how to uplaode here the thread Pics?? Some 1 can do a fast thread for me and i think ather dont know too.
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm

http://imageshack.us/
Here you can upload images from your computer so you got links of it to put it on forum as signature. (you must save a picture of the internet first on your computer or put the url of the picture in taggs on forum.)
or you can modify it first on your computer with paint or something.
Back to top Go down
Tactic
Writer
Writer
Tactic

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok, thx:) again Razz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 pm

yennel wrote:
Here you can upload images from your computer so you got links of it to put it on forum as signature. (you must save a picture of the internet first on your computer or put the url of the picture in taggs on forum.)

yennel should get something like a little higher rank or something
cuz he is loyal and he is helping the forum...Smile
i think he should get a reward ( and if this is only a little one ) Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_ZhLH0oRk
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 pm

thx man Very Happy im trying my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Tactic
Writer
Writer
Tactic

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm

[GM]Ares wrote:
yennel wrote:

yennel should get something like a little higher rank or something
cuz he is loyal and he is helping the forum...Smile
i think he should get a reward ( and if this is only a little one ) Wink

Yeah that's realy true. Razz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

yennel,yea omega have realy right,and i thinke same you should get some present or something with thator to get a chance be a GM Or Mod.
I think for you is better the MOD rank bECause you helping much peopel here,and the GM Position all Closed i think.

Maybe apply for MOD position.
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

thx for the nice comment guys Smile
im happy as mod to, theres something you must start with and i think that my application will stand to for MOD.
But i just want to help with or make events and help the players out.
I also want to catch hackers but thats a GMs job, MODs have no powers to do that T.T.

But i'm rlly happy if i would get a chance to proove myself as MOD.
Thanks for all nice comments, you guys are awesome!!

Best regards
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:49 pm

yennel wrote:
im happy as mod to, theres something you must start with and i think that my application will stand to for MOD.
I also want to catch hackers but thats a GMs job, MODs have no powers to do that T.T.

Best regards

Mh i know from ather server that mods can have ghoste mode,teleporting so you can catch hacker,but no events^^ mhh do a GM Application and a MOD application and tell what you did for the server How you help much out here maybe you can be a GM More^^
Back to top Go down
Tactic
Writer
Writer
Tactic

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

[GM]Zeus wrote:
yennel wrote:

Best regards

Mh i know from ather server that mods can have ghoste mode,teleporting so you can catch hacker,but no events^^ mhh do a GM Application and a MOD application and tell what you did for the server How you help much out here maybe you can be a GM More^^

Yeah do that
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Allready did GM apply and thats actually a MOD apply to...the rest you can just ask me, its hard to tell in appliction what you will do.
Ok... but maybe MODs can help with events like keep the players easy and calm so the GMs can do their jobs and like a hide and seek, if there arnt enough GMs online, you can put a MOD to search to.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Guys i know how Yennel is He is loyal kind and allways doing hes job and following rules^^

Awesome
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

[GM]Awesome wrote:
Guys i know how Yennel is He is loyal kind and allways doing hes job and following rules^^

Awesome
YEP AWESOME I SAW THIS WEEK THAT HE RESPECT THE RULEZ^^:DDD
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

[GM]Awesome wrote:

Awesome
YEP AWESOME I SAW THIS WEEK THAT HE RESPECT THE RULEZ^^:DDD
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

Wops i send it again 2x -.- xD
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

BAD BOY!
PS u know u can delete it xD

WELL

MMMMM

what now oh welll

Awesome
Back to top Go down
ThaKiller
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm

[GM]Awesome wrote:
BAD BOY!
PS u know u can delete it xD

WELL

MMMMM

what now oh welll

good question.... im not really sure lets see..... bounce Question Exclamation Arrow Neutral Rolling Eyes Idea aha! i got a idea!!!!
oh no thats bad.... hmmm Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Junior
Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Zeus i hate ur signature ^^
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

[DEV]Anubis wrote:

I dont Care Who Like it or not ,because i like it,Okay? Tzz Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ThaKiller
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm

[GM]Zeus wrote:
[DEV]Anubis wrote:

I dont Care Who Like it or not ,because i like it,Okay? Tzz Exclamation Exclamation

well mate if its helping then I do like your signature Razz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

ThaKiller wrote:
[GM]Zeus wrote:
[DEV]Anubis wrote:

hehe Ty Wink
Back to top Go down
ThaKiller
Writer
Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 pm

[GM]Zeus wrote:
ThaKiller wrote:
[GM]Zeus wrote:
[DEV]Anubis wrote:

hehe Ty Wink

:p
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Junior
Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Too many images ...and bad signatures :-(
^^Dont take it personally
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

[DEV]Anubis wrote:
Too many images ...and bad signatures :-(
^^Dont take it personally
IM not a pro making signature

when you are so good why you dont make me 2 signnature that are good??

Here MSN Add:deinemudda1995-mario@gmx.de

then send me when the siganature are finish..
dont forget the sentence "No1 will take us down Zeus&Ares"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^   Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Guys Any1 Can do a fast Thread how i uploade Pics for my profil so when i ever write something the ather see my pics :D??^^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next