Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you guys want?

Go down 
+8
[GM]Zeus
Sony
[GM]Ares
[GM]TheHitman
dawnofwar
Yennel
Kilop
Awesome
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

What do you guys want? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 am

[GM]TheHitman wrote:
Nicht hetzen Very Happy

I try to make the serverfiles ready this week end then we can test and choose a 24/7 server next week

yea that sounds nice!!Smile great job hitmann Very Happy that would be perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_ZhLH0oRk
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 am

Sorry that i were gone for abit guys, but now im back^^

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Kilop
Junior
Junior
Kilop

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm

I can't wait till I get to play..!
I think that we should have automatic rebirths, like once you reach level 250 or so either a little pop-up box comes up asking you if you want to rebirth, or if you just logout and back in and you're rebirthed
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Yeah would be cool:D
Maybe some info to? like how manny stats u get and ect^^
if that is possible hehe

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Kilop
Junior
Junior
Kilop

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm pretty sure it's possible, you'd be suprised what you can do with a server
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Thats good^^

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Kilop
Junior
Junior
Kilop

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Yes it is Razz
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 165

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
hey [MOD]Awesome Wink

your idea is realy good...Smile
i think i got a good idea ... if we can take the ideas of players too!Smile
i think if we are increasing the shields off all player so the pvps and pking will be more cooler cuz if the fights are longer and good it would be a new area for our server...i think 50-60 k shield more then normaly or 150k shield more would be cool for long and exciting fights...so we would not be like other servers and we would get a special!! cuz i think if someone is coming and killing you with 2-3 skills if your low so the game isnt makeing fun...! so a pvp wouldnt take 15-30 secs it would be something like 1min and 20 sec... so i could do a promo vid !!1.so the guys would think that our server is getting very nice and strong member 2. they would see long pvp fights cuz its realy cool. 3. we had something special for our server!!
so we could do a nice Siege or some tournements! i would make a another vid for it. so that would be a good adversiting and we had many events with a lot of fun!!

how you guys are thinking about it?

Yea Omegae and awesome. i think more shield more fun!
I Played With Omega On StyleDekaron they did +200% Shield Wings,too it was so fucking funny.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:03 pm

it better to reborn at 190 as 250^^

first reborn you get 150 stats

second reborn you get 400 stats

last reborn you get 700 stats

and we can do reborn tickets only buy with Coins /cash Very Happy.

And do Events who win the event get 1 ticket for free.

(Reborn ticket stats:300+)^^

Only hide and seek events so all can have a chance to get a reborn ticket.
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Nah, not only hide and seek.
Maybe its possible to organize a big event monthly which consists of a xp event, drop event and pk event.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:30 pm

yennel wrote:
Maybe its possible to organize a big event monthly which consists of a xp event, drop event and pk event.

i SAID Hide and seek event to win a reborn ticket so ALL Member of this server got a chance to get it,and yea maybe i will organize a big event at start from the server with some ather GM´s:)

cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

[GM]XBlackdiamontX wrote:
yennel wrote:

i SAID Hide and seek event to win a reborn ticket so ALL Member of this server got a chance to get it,and yea maybe i will organize a big event at start from the server with some ather GM´s:)

i would say i will do every week a little event...!---->(CUZ)<----! the most P-servers are talking shit like : "we do every week a big event !" but
its not true!! but i would to say if we do every week 2-3 little events so our member will stay, AND new members will come...so we need a good system
to 1. to save our member and 2. to get some new of them Wink
like pvp tournament or some little spawm events... or like a example : who ever will find me, will get a reward..! im on a rainy Map! ( so they will search me and thats pretty funny too xD ) i saw that on a p-server of a good friend too!
but as first we need to speak with Hitmann about this things Wink
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
yennel wrote:

i would say i will do every week a little event...!---->(CUZ)<----! the most P-servers are talking shit like : "we do every week a big event !" but
its not true!! but i would to say if we do every week 2-3 little events so our member will stay, AND new members will come...so we need a good system
like pvp tournament or some little spawm events... or like a example : who ever will find me, will get a reward..! im on a rainy Map! ( so they will search me and thats pretty funny too xD ) i saw that on a p-server of a good friend too!

yea broo you have right but i said,when we do a event who win the event get a ticket for reborn then we will do a hide and seek event because all all chars from lvl 1-250 can do this event and it will be ever in loa,you know now what i meaning =/?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
yennel wrote:

yea broo you have right but i said,when we do a event who win the event get a ticket for reborn then we will do a hide and seek event because all all chars from lvl 1-250 can do this event and it will be ever in loa,you know now what i meaning =/?

sure sure bro... Wink i know what your meaning hehe... but i think if we are gicing a RB ticket..it would be fast boring...so i think it would be better like...50 coppers ...something like this Wink and a normaly little copper event for other guys Very Happy so everyone would play DekaronRevenge and would have a lot of fun.. Wink
or someone got some other great ideas?Smile
Back to top Go down
Tactic
Writer
Writer
Tactic

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:31 pm

well i think like this its better if u do 1 event per day ...but only if u have time u know...
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:32 pm

[MOD]Tactic wrote:
well i think like this its better if u do 1 event per day ...but only if u have time u know...
I agree, its better to do each day like a little hide and seek or sometimes a little xp event and monthly 1 BIG event.
There are enough GMs to to put that on schedule.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 pm

[GM]Omegaperfekt wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
yennel wrote:

sure sure bro... Wink i know what your meaning hehe... but i think if we are gicing a RB ticket..it would be fast boring...so i think it would be better like...50 coppers ...something like this Wink and a normaly little copper event for other guys Very Happy so everyone would play DekaronRevenge and would have a lot of fun.. Wink
or someone got some other great ideas?Smile

lOL So much Quote xDEHM,yea it would be boring when we do a reborn ticket event every day but every week or evry month is wont be boring i think^^
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 pm

We have Enough GMS to make event eberyday lolz:D

Awesome
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 pm

[GM]Awesome wrote:
We have Enough GMS to make event eberyday lolz:D

Awesome

Lol awesome-.-

Ares said it would be boring when we do every day a RB Ticket event,i said then every week we can do a reborn ticket event or every month.
But yea you ahve right we can do every day Treasure event or some ather.Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Dont have to be RB ticked event ore what u guys call it:P

But maybe a lil event:P

Awesome
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zeus
Advanced writer
Advanced writer

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

[GM]Awesome wrote:
Dont have to be RB ticked event ore what u guys call it:P

But maybe a lil event:P

Awesome
Hit man said there are 3 free reborns and there are reborn tickets,and not all can buy 1 or 2 or 3 reborn tickets because the parents maybe dont wanna do a paypal or something with that,thats why i will do every week a hide and seek event In loa i think where all ALL! chaarakter from lvl 1-250 can find so all have a chance to get 1 or 2 or 3 reborn ticket know now what im meaning?^^
Back to top Go down
ThaKiller
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Waw smart asses!

Awesome
Back to top Go down
ThaKiller
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Loled im tha cat and ur da dog Very Happy

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want?   What do you guys want? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next