Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fovorite Class?

Go down 
+4
Cr4zyMonkey
Sony
[GM]TheHitman
Awesome
8 posters

Favorite Class
Summoner
Fovorite Class? I_vote_lcap20%Fovorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Azure Knight
Fovorite Class? I_vote_lcap40%Fovorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Aloken
Fovorite Class? I_vote_lcap0%Fovorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mage
 20% [ 2 ]
Bagi
Fovorite Class? I_vote_lcap0%Fovorite Class? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Segnale
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello, What is your fovor Class?

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

PS: had to remake^^

Regards Awesome

Last edited by [MOD]Awesome on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Summy but also Hunter
Back to top Go down
https://revengegaming.forumieren.com
Sony
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 pm

AzureKnight FTW!
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Wops forgot segnale^^!
I'll add it
^^
Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sony
Writer
Writer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 am

Hehe you cant forget segnale ^^
Back to top Go down
Cr4zyMonkey

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Azure for ever O_o Ehm...Awesome and Sony sorry for Untouched but that was a buffer at her time xDD
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

haha:D

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Noes
-
-
Noes

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Voted For Segnale
bounce
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 pm

[MOD]Sony wrote:
AzureKnight FTW!

heh lier ^^ i saw u played with summoner much time ^^ I voted for summoner . Awesome voted for magician i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:28 pm

[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

Here a little help for beginner Wink
i would say the strongest AND best chars are Ak/Bagi/Summoner

Ak = S/S = shield and sword = indestructible Defense + Nice Stange + Nice Critical chance + Critical Rate + Invensiblte = Mostly Indestructible
Bagi = Buffs = Def,Speed,Atk,Ressistances + Knock Back´s= Skills going buggy = The enemy is going to Dc or he cant activate Skills
Summoner = Tb = Dark Avatar + Pet + Reflection dmg + Fast and strong hits + action 7 he is going invisible = normaly you have to acivate 3-5skills if your a strong and good summy and the enemy will going down
Hunter = High dmg! + Fast Speed + Weak Defense + Defense buff = For new player its going to be hard to play a hunter, first see other guys playing hunter and you will understand why its going to be hard, but Hunters are great Damage maker so she is fast AND deadly
Mage = High Dmg + Buffs = Ressitances,More def,More Magic Attack = Strong char but be carefully CuZ = We got ressistances for lightning + fire + Ice and more ,so dont wounder if you do @ a enemy 8k dmg and @ a another enemy only 3k dmg !
Segnale = Fast/High Healing + normaly def (not to say weak defense) + Buffs + Fastheal/Hyperheal/Healregen + Curse Dmg = One of the indestructible chars cuz if you have high Heal and more then normaly spr you can heal your full Hp! ,so you only have to use 3-4 skills and only healing and after a while, the enemy will going down (BUT its only EASY) if you useing Hyper Heal and other hp recovery buffs @ the wrong time you will die/lose here a example : Seggy + Summoner = pvping, summoner destroyed seggys shield AND summoner got 1/2 shield left, the Summoner is using devil swing and Vicious Mirror so the seggy is Hyperhealing!, After hyperhealing would the summoner use dark avatar and devil swing to kill her fast without problems! so be intelligent and only use HyperHeal after the enemy is activating his stongest skill/ or if your hp is to much down Smile SO BE INTELLIGENT !!
i hope i could help you a little bit with your choosing
and i was playing all chars,and im playing dekaron inofficial like 5 years
so i know what im talking about Smile!
so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_ZhLH0oRk
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

Ak = S/S = shield and sword = indestructible Defense + Nice Stange + Nice Critical chance + Critical Rate + Invensiblte = Mostly Indestructible
Bagi = Buffs = Def,Speed,Atk,Ressistances + Knock Back´s= Skills going buggy = The enemy is going to Dc or he cant activate Skills
Summoner = Tb = Dark Avatar + Pet + Reflection dmg + Fast and strong hits + action 7 he is going invisible = normaly you have to acivate 3-5skills if your a strong and good summy and the enemy will going down
Hunter = High dmg! + Fast Speed + Weak Defense + Defense buff = For new player its going to be hard to play a hunter, first see other guys playing hunter and you will understand why its going to be hard, but Hunters are great Damage maker so she is fast AND deadly
Mage = High Dmg + Buffs = Ressitances,More def,More Magic Attack = Strong char but be carefully CuZ = We got ressistances for lightning + fire + Ice and more ,so dont wounder if you do @ a enemy 8k dmg and @ a another enemy only 3k dmg !
Segnale = Fast/High Healing + normaly def (not to say weak defense) + Buffs + Fastheal/Hyperheal/Healregen + Curse Dmg = One of the indestructible chars cuz if you have high Heal and more then normaly spr you can heal your full Hp! ,so you only have to use 3-4 skills and only healing and after a while, the enemy will going down (BUT its only EASY) if you useing Hyper Heal and other hp recovery buffs @ the wrong time you will die/lose here a example : Seggy + Summoner = pvping, summoner destroyed seggys shield AND summoner got 1/2 shield left, the Summoner is using devil swing and Vicious Mirror so the seggy is Hyperhealing!, After hyperhealing would the summoner use dark avatar and devil swing to kill her fast without problems! so be intelligent and only use HyperHeal after the enemy is activating his stongest skill/ or if your hp is to much down Smile SO BE INTELLIGENT !!
so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~

strongest is mage. try pvp mage without resistence you will die after some skills
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:06 pm

dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~

strongest is mage. try pvp mage without resistence you will die after some skills
the first thing is : Ressistances will ever be there
second thing : vs a bagi you wont have any chance cuz he will hunt you
Back to top Go down
Yennel
Writer
Writer
Yennel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Segnale for life!
I always liked to be a healer in each game, supporting and healing others ftw
And now with A7 a seggie team is pretty hard to kill.
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~

but i said without resistence because if u forget use resistence armor then u have maybe only 10% all resistence so = u die
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ares
Writer
Writer
[GM]Ares

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:53 pm

dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~

but i said without resistence because if u forget use resistence armor then u have maybe only 10% all resistence so = u die

lol you wouldn´t forget your ressistances Wink
and im wearing ever ressistances set normaly i without nothing i got 22% ressistances as a bagi
and without ressi i would win too Razz
if the server is running i will create a bagi
so we should do a pvp @ the same lvl Wink
Back to top Go down
dawnofwar
Junior
Junior

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm

[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
dawnofwar wrote:
[GM]OmegaPerfekt wrote:
[MOD]Awesome wrote:

Vote pls!

Mage here ALL the way^^

Regards Awesome

so have fun Very Happy

~[GM]OmegaPerfekt~

lol you wouldn´t forget your ressistances Wink
and im wearing ever ressistances set normaly i without nothing i got 22% ressistances as a bagi
and without ressi i would win too Razz
if the server is running i will create a bagi
so we should do a pvp @ the same lvl Wink

i told my favorite class is summoner not mage so we will not pvp ^^
Back to top Go down
Awesome
Advanced writer
Advanced writer
Awesome

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 am

I pwn Shh:DDD^^

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fovorite Class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fovorite Class?   Fovorite Class? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fovorite Class?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: