Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for [GM]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

App for [GM] Empty
PostSubject: App for [GM]   App for [GM] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Position Applying For:
I'm applying for GM position.

Previous Experience with dekaron/job applying for:

GM experience : I obtained on my own Pserver, learning the commands, helping friends, was a GM in CroDekaron hamachi server had like 50-60 ppl on it.
DEV experience: same as GM developed my own Pserver with all working skills and so on.
My huge experience do not stop there, I also played so many Pservers, most of them are low exp rated, since many ppl transfered to hight exp ones, I went there too. I was in the top players of same.
Pservers I have played: CroDekaron, DekaronExtreme, DekaronUltra , EG Dekaron, Dekaron Rusaki...

How will you give yourself to the community:
I will give my best to comunity, and helping people. I'm very active on forums and in game and I proved that. I'm very active on my mail, msn and skype so I may respond on questions very fast and correct. Me as a GM will remove some problems and activities from you devs and other GM's.

How Active are you:
I'm active at least 10 hours a day. You already may see how actually active am I. I was a first person with max reb on Rusaki, and also was farming gear with Lacky which had a first 180 set in game. The guys which were in my guild may prove that. I'm also very active on forums that can prove my posts.

How dedicated are you:
I'm very dedicated and trusted person. I have shown that in game by saving and making some changes on guildies accounts. They gave me fully trust and I didn't use it. I respond on questions and mails very fast and you may contact me in any time of a day or a year, I'll respond very quick and smart. I like to work in a team no matter what I am, member or a leader I'll fit in without any problems. You may see that in game, I was a leader of GOH the best guild on the server.

How many languages do you speak:
I speak 2 languages, Croatian and English, a bit of German.

Why are you applying to be staff:
I'm applying to be a staff of DekaronRevenge because I want to improve your staff and refresh it with a new active and trusted person which likes to work in a good team. I have played your server so I know what are player needs on your server and usual in dekaron world, because of my experience.

How Long have you been at DekaronRevenge:
I have been on DekaronRevengesince first day, also I was first player in game and first poster on the forums.

Information about yourself:
My name is Mateo from Croatia, I'm 16. I'm pro gamer. I always have a team with me so working in team is not new for me. We work hard to get our goals realized. I work with some program languages but I still have to learn much. Im always up to learn something new and to work with new ppl. I'm trusted person and I know how to respect someones work.

Why should we pick you out of all the other candidates:
I'm very active person, means that I' up for work most of the day in game and forums.
I'm trusted person, means that I wont use my position of a GM if you give me a chence.
I'm so experienced person, if you look in my experience it says everything.
I'm Hard working person, in presented work and playing you may see if I set some goals I realize them.
I'm Team working person, means that i like to work in team on every place, as a member or a leader.
I know how hard GM job actually is. I think I'm a good person for this place in your team. I would be a good GM even I know a MOD's and DEV's work.
If you give me a chance I wont miss it and I'l give my best to improve your comunity and help you guys in your goals.

Any other comments
I think I'm good person for this job , because i really want to help your comunity and staff. I really want to make your server and comunity grove up and make it above the other servers there are on gaming Dekaron scene. Give me a cheance.
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

App for [GM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for [GM]   App for [GM] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Thx for the good application, i will tell if you are gm at the official beta Weekend
Back to top Go down
https://revengegaming.forumieren.com
Armon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

App for [GM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for [GM]   App for [GM] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

[GM]TheHitman wrote:
Thx for the good application, i will tell if you are gm at the official beta Weekend

ok
Back to top Go down
[GM]TheHitman
GameAdmin
GameAdmin
[GM]TheHitman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

App for [GM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for [GM]   App for [GM] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

#closed
Back to top Go down
https://revengegaming.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

App for [GM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: App for [GM]   App for [GM] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for [GM]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aplications :: [GM]Application-
Jump to: